Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm on a Bike






Me: Dotti cardigan onsale for $20, Le Specs sunglasses from Farmers for sale $40, Heart Bag from Farmers for sale $20, everything else thrifted

Laura: Wearing my clothes everything thrifted

Being on holiday leads to you to extreme things....I rode a bike! me, who absolutely hates riding bikes! Well thats a partial lie I only dislike riding them because of one reason my neighbours have big evil dogs that like to eat humans....well thats another partial lie they have never eaten a human before, but I see that look in their eyes when I run past (of course I use my sister as a sheild or sacrifice however you want to see it lol). Oh and I ride with my brakes on pretty much the entire time, I'm such a daredevil...not. Anyway me and Laura braved the human devouring, sadistic, malicious, villianous, vicious, savage, monstrous, primitive, heartless beasts (thank you thesaurus) and we came out the other side perfectly fine phew releif! We rode all the way into town and then had a kickass time being badasses riding around the library carpark and speeding down hills. Now I desperately want a cool vintage bike with a basket so I can go on picnics!

No comments:

Post a Comment