Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bakerella your gonna make me so fat!














Feat your eyes on these bakerella goodies!
I stumbled upon this website while strolling through cooking websites and I was so impressed and inspired and suddenly hungry it was definitely drool worthy, drool all over the keyboard worthy...well no that would just be gross but it was really good! She has recipes with all her creations so you can make them too! As you can see I have many favourites but I was interested mostly by the enormous amount of cooking supplies and decorations I had never even heard of like edible food ink, food colouring powder, coloured candy coating, mint chips, butterscotch chips I will stop nowe but you get the gist! my most favourite thing of all would probably be the vintage valentine cookies as they are so darn cute! But what I really want to make is some cake pops but I have to wait till easter is over before I can have chocolate so that just made me depressed! Oh yeah if anyone wants to make me some food for my birthday I will love you forever and definitely make you some food for yours too!
the website is www.bakerella.com you will not regret visiting it only maybe when you gain a hundred kgs :)

2 comments:

  1. yummmy yummmy yummy i want all those sweets in my tummy!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete