Friday, March 5, 2010

Sheer Navy



Before ewwww


After ooooooh

What I'm Wearing:

Dress: Op Shop altered
Shoes: Rose's boots
Vest: made by me
Brooch: bought from Great Barrier Island
Belt: Op Shop

This is the dress I bought ages ago and said I would upload some photos of and never did. Well here they are but unfortuantely I couldn't get the before photos off the camera they are forever trapped within it, annoying I know! So here it is and what do you know you can't really see it properly haha typical! The underneath layer is sheer and awesome and there is also the line at the top where the top layer disappears and its only the sheer layer left haha I made that sound waaay more confusing than it really is.
I uploaded the photo and isn't the transformation great!

No comments:

Post a Comment