Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Op Shopping

On todays venture into the op shop i picked up only 5 items! Yes believe it or not i restrcted myself to a measly 5 wonderful pieces! I got myself a mint (as in the colour) blazer with cut out detail oooooh and it came with a matching top which I didn't really want but it came as a pckage deal but as it turns out its the only thing i bought today that im wearing right now hmmm funny that. I got two ridiculously awesome pairs of brown boots! One is a worker style boot (I think its actually just some nams old work boots hehe) and they actually fit my feet! nice suprise, or bad now i think about it...and the other pair are kinda like riding boots but they arent as high but they do have this odd to look at but suuuuper comfortable chunky bottom haha sounds unfortunate. Aaaaaand I got this super dooooper clock which I am yet to find out if it works! bummer if it dosen't but not a tradgedy as it is awesome looking anyway! It is some sort of animal that is orange (one of my favourite colours yus) with a furry tail that swishes back and forth, well I hope so anyway am yet to find out if that part works either....Also recently I went to Mr Bojumbles with Fiona and Laura!!!! I have been looking forward to going there for quite some time Mr Bojumbles for those who don't know is a big room filled with wooden box things that are filled with clothes, the clothes are donations from clothes bins, you pay for your clothes by the kg ($2 per kg) anyway its the best place for suuuper bargains the only downfall is that some of the clothes abolutely stink so they infect all the others and some are just gross covered in stains and gross stuff that you have to rummage through to get to the good stuff. I walked away with a whole 5.5 kg sack of clothes that only cost me $11 my best purchases were a long green 100% woll coat that is perfect and some black boots that dont fit me but i like to look at (they may end up on trademe) and some hard to explain the colour leather pants they are kinda a mix between brown and orange maybe? anyway I cut them off into shorts and they look really awesome rolled up but they are slightly too small which is a bummer but you never know one day they may fit....hopefully.... or they will just end up on trademe too. Oh and Fiona bought a white blazer which was really cute which she later decided she didn't want so she sold to me for $2 but she owed me $2 which she was never going to pay me so it was free yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment