Sunday, March 7, 2010

What to do to my Black Boots






I recently bought some boots off trademe for only $2 (but I had to pay $7 for postage which was annoying). When they arrived I was suproised to see they were possibly the uggliest boots I had ever seen the combination off them being a size 10 with a looong flat square toe was quite disgusting. I didn't want to waste my money and thought that anything would be better than what they are now so I got creative....... I cut off the top off the shoe to make them into open toe boots then I cut the sole to make them the right size hehe and a nicer round shape. The result was a rather hacked at looking shoe that didn't look very well done at all but they did look better. So now I'm rather stuck as to what to do next should I paint them, attach buckles, do cutouts or add material patches. I really can't decide and really want to do them all I will do some more reearch for minspiration but at the moment I think cutouts are winning but they seem a bit boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment