Saturday, April 3, 2010

Brogues and Oxfords


The turban I wish to own






Yes I know it's the same shoe in a different colour but I couldn't choose!
Not sure if these are considered oxfords mor kinda clog but I like them anyway







My future hair
What I need to make my wardrobe complete....alot of things but right now some oxfords or brogues. I'm having daydreams about me running and skipping through the dry fields in an autumn dress (one I do not currently own) wearing my oxfords with frilled mid calf socks a turban on my head and playing a flute......but dreams are dreams.....or aren't they?? In this case no, it's not a dream it's a reality or it will be soon, once i get my hands on some oxfords, a turban, some frilled socks, the abilitly to play a flute and this dress....Oh and im going grey...... intentionally! well a grey/silver/white colour not sure of the technical name but the colour of Pixie Geldof in the photo!
photos via shopbop, DalenaVintage etsy shop,

No comments:

Post a Comment