Thursday, April 15, 2010

Orange: nothing rhymes with it because its just so cool



What I'm Wearing:

Orange cardigan: Mr Bo jumbles $0.50
Singlet: Glassons
Necklace: fimo apple clock made by me
Skirt: made by me
Shoes: Pedlers from Trade me
Tights: Kmart 3pack $14
Belt: Pukekohe Op shop $1


Rubik cube (I can complete!) , handmade vase? I got from an antique shop, orange leather handbag from local op shop

Doorhandles from 3rd eye $7.00 for the set I think??, Awhitu I've been there badge found upstairs he he, trunk op shop $2.50

thermos op shop $1, crocheted by me owl he he, tiki pendant 3 pack $2.50 from $2 shop yes ironic, Le Specs $20 on sale from Farmers
Sundae bowl I keep stuff in $2 shop, Iron man? figurine I won in a crane game he he, glass pendant present from mum from Aussie


I love orange.... not the fruit ( I only like orange the fruit) I love the colour or more specifically the colour on stuff! Why? because it makes it pop! it turns an otherwise rather ordinary object to an object with outta this world coolness! I never really liked the thought of orange clothing, always thought it was too much until I found this cardigan.... I got it from Mr Bo jumbles for $0.50 BARGAIN! The first time I wore it I got these horrible little orange balls of fluff rubbing off under the arms and it left orange fluff all over my black dress, I was so disappointed but I wore it again and to my enjoyment the fluff was less and the fluffy balls less. So in theory the more you wear it the less fluff?? or it is just slowly fluffing away until all that remains is the label....hope not. I wore this outfit to the dentist today for a checkup and it turned out to be the best day in a long while I need nothing done on my teeth!! I'm very happy and they gave me a free movie ticket woop woop! and then me and my mum went and did a little shopping at the op shops in puke where i picked up a few awesome things, and then she bought me some new school shoes because my others were falling apart literally! and they are very cute oxfords I will wear them out of school too he he. The other things in the photos are all the orange things in my room that I love, my new orange trunk I got from the op shop for $2.50 yay! and those awesome shoes you see I got those off trade me for $10.50 I really like then and they are actually my size which is a nice change :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG SALLY!! YOU HAVE OXFORDS! I am so jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes! They look so cute with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete