Wednesday, April 14, 2010

From Laura



What I'm wearing:
Top: From Laura
Skirt: From Laura
Shoes: The Warehouse $10 on sale
Heart Bag: Farmers $20 on sale
Hat: local opshop
Belt: local opshop

I was at my friend Laura's house (her blog http://shadowfeetlaura.blogspot.com/ ) she was clearing out her closet and I picked up these goodies. The skirt she altered in sewing class last year from a giant heinous one, oh and she added the red buttons that just make the skirt go POW! and the top she made aaaages ago it has a really nice pattern on the material. I love it when someone looks in your closet and
makes an outfit out of stuff you dont even consider wearing anymore because its old so all the excitement from it has gone. The hat is a recent purchase I got it from the local opshop for $1 or it may have been $2 it's a really really light pink looks cream until you look close and its furry! So thank you Laura for your kindness! you will be repayed with a brown dress with frills and flowers??

No comments:

Post a Comment