Thursday, April 15, 2010

Holiday+Boredom = lots of interesting crafts


Fimo gem ring


fimo ear stretcher


cardboard clutch



fimo pendant


another fimo pendant



Fimo flower and fimo gem ring


fimo apple clock necklace


fimo stamp necklaces


fimo ring pendant


cardboard clutch

I refound my love for fimo as you can see. I will most definitely use all these (apart from the clutch) as they are super cool! My favourite item is the apple clock necklace (the clock face is from an old watch). The silver and blue thing is a cardboard clutch which is only usable in the summer hehe but i will probably never use it because I don't like using clutches because if I have to hold something I have the tendency to leave on any flat surface I come upon. I made the clutch out of cardboard covered with wallpaper it was going to be wallpaper on the inside, cardboard on the outside but it was too boring. I really like the button on the front which is a self cover button with the wallpaper on it , I was very happy when it worked as it was a gamble. The stamp necklaces i made by stamping fimo with my new stamps I got from mr bojumbles very easy and very nice. I also reaaaaly like the fimo gem spikey ring as it reminds me of dinosaurs and the colours are so impacting and its just so spunky! hehe I like the word spunky. The fimo pendants without chains I made by wrapping a blob of fimo in two other colours, and then denting it with my weapon of choice, then carving away the outside layer to reveal the super patterns inside! Hope you enjoy my creations and they inspire you :)

3 comments:

  1. man everything you made looks cool. i really like the apple clock necklace and flower ring. are you streching your ear again??

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah kinda its just a little bit saggy now haha sounds disgusting! so it goes to that thicknesss straight away

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the apple clock! it's so cool!!

    ReplyDelete