Wednesday, February 17, 2010

रादिचूल ओउत्फित


what im wearing:
red shirt:sewn by me
black dress:shanton from the sale rack cheepo haha
black shoes:stole from rose mwahaha
necklace:gift from fiona (feathers)(made by fiona)
belt: also stole from rose mwahahahaha
badge:made by me its a nutcraker man


Yes i speak hindi and yes this is my super coolio outfit. One day i had nothing to do and usually when i have nothing to do i dress up in my clothes and make superific outfits this involves dropping shit (handbags,belts,clothes,everything you can think of) all over my room and wandering around standing in front of family members so they comment on my outfits yes my life is awesome and forfilling sooooo one day i decided to take a photo of my super outfit but my stupid camera is poo and annoying and the battery will not charge so i have to spend money on buying a new battery with money that i could spend on other cool stuff :# (angry face) anyways soo i took a photo on mums camera and I pressured her into taking a photo of me but it was awkward because she would just point the camera at me and say weird things like work the camera so of course I went all shy and just stood there saying you tell me what to do, anyway back to the story that is why my photos are blurry and im pulling stupid faces and im not just really into it.
note to self: use timer next time.
and find a place to take photos where no one will see you without you noticing
oooh new zealands hottest home bakers on got to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment