Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Parcels of Goodness

sounds like im talking about food or maybe thats just my overactive food mind talking but no im talking about my trademe purchases finally arriving yess!! it felt like early christmas! and three parcels in one day super yess!!! i recieved my round sunglasses which are rather odd but i will wear them anyway not wasting $10 geez they sit kinda flat but anyway me and my sisters all tried them on and apparently they look the best on me so thats a good start and they are round so that equals instant awesome. I also recieved the drama head brooch, but the size which I either never read or it was never said is tiny which is a good thing in some cases but it was a suprise anyway (im wearing it now) and last but definitely not least my figurines arrived and they are perfect they are not too big not too small just perfect and they are so colourful and unique and intricate well as intricate as a piece of plastic can be anyway and they are going to be necklaces and brooches and not sure what else but I will be wearing them every time I go out from now on! two more parcels to arrive oooh cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment