Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nest Headpiece



What Im Wearing:
Colourful blotchy top: Op shopped
Black skirt: Gift from Katherine
Black shoes: Rose's
Cardigan: Op shopped
Brown bag: Rose's

Whilst I was mowing the lawns on Saturday I almost ran over this nest. It was lying on the ground in front of me and luckily I bent down and picked it up because its very cool and looks rather nice on my head hehe. I poked a bobby pin through the bottom which worked just fine for my photos but it appeared to be a one time use head piece as the bits of straw are falling out and I was constantly freaking out that there would be a colony of spiders living in it so it may just end up being a basket in my room filled with plastic birdies of course haha. I decided to wear it with this cardigan because it reminds me of a crazy lady that feed birds breadcrumbs by the pond and also goldilocks but thats irrelevant. The rest of the outfit just happened and i also just wanted to wear the top because it was new, well to me anyway. oh and the cute little old cat thats coco shes got good taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment