Monday, February 15, 2010

Erin Fetherston fall 2010







As I was scrolling through the collections on coutorture I stumbled upon Erin Fetherstons Fall 2010 collection 'Chelsea Girl'. The collection included everything from dresses jackets to trousers in with a colour theme of black, white, lilac and tangerine with touches of metalic. My favourite theme was the longer than typical hem dresses that gave the collection a vintagey feel. The dresses came in tangerine, an adorable bird print , tea green, black and white and lilac. They accessorised them with fringe haircuts, boots, lace scarves and a stunning necklace altogether they were the perfect combination of casual and dressy. I cant decide whether I like the first look or the third better the high neck and sheer tangerine fabric is just sublime but that shimmery taupe blazer over the tea green dress is to die for! ooh cant decide not that i have enough money to buy it anyway lol

No comments:

Post a Comment