Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Op Shopping!!

Today as I do every other Wednesday I rocked on down to the op shop to buy my weekly purchases of goods. Every week Im expecting to find nothing and am pleasantly suprised to always walk out the door having spent my weeks wages ($20 hehe). Today I found a denim like dress that looks really great backwards sounds odd but trust me its coolnesss, a long blue dress with daises or some flower anyway on it that is similar to my sunflower dress but it ties at the waist ( it will need to be shortened), a bag made out of sort of weaved waterial not sure what its called but it has four compartments yus bonus!, a makeup bag that i have been seeing on a regular basis every week i go but only today realised what it actually was (its really bright floral pattern), some tan/cream colour heels that have a flower cut-out design on them, a blue belt with a brown leather buckle thats a bit hard to explain, and a necklace that is a thin slice of a midget tree trunk or something its very cute and its on a leather string. Phew so thats what I got and the lady only charged me $11 yay and i was really nervous when she was calculating because she was way over charging me then out of no-where she dropped $10 so in all a good day for me! oh yeah I also bought some magazines with my book vouchers hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment